Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stinkie.

...as we lovingly call her...

She's darling...

Supah Swank...

and dimpled...

She's doing amazing. So far we haven't had any issues with long-term complications. No retinopathy in her eyes. She eats like a champ. And she's chunking up nicely. 

At her 4 month appointment (read: 1 month developmentally), she tipped the scale at 10 lbs 2 oz!
That's my girl!

One day (after two months of kicking myself for not doing a photoshoot of Sydney when she first came home from the hospital), I got off my fanny and decided to just wing it. 




Why, yes. She IS adorable. Thank you. ;)
 
Did I mention I was winging it?

And because she's hilarious...

6 comments:

Jewelyn said...

Oh my goodness, Lauren! She is sooooo adorable. I was thinking that right when you said so. Ha!

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Oh! Well, here's the update I was hoping for! Disregard my other comment ;-) What a beautiful girl! She is so, so cute--I especially love the last mushy-face picture. Darling!

April said...

love, love, love it! she is adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at that beautiful girl. She is so precious. I love her little dimple too :)

Katie Rod said...

Fabulous use of your bed's footboard! And your last picture may be my favorite baby shot of all time. Love it

Bobby and Melissa said...

What a sweetie pie! I am so glad she's doing so well :)

 

©2009 DAV.I.SON. | by TNB