Friday, July 19, 2013

Parasites. They happen.


Kirby served his mission for the LDS church in the good ol' state of Mississippi, so he didn't have any issues with parasites, like those serving on foreign soil often encounter. 

I haven't been to South America lately, but I've been suffering some typical symptoms of parasitism.

Extreme Hunger.
Weight gain.
Exhaustion.
Nausea.
Digestive struggles.
Emotional instability.

I went to the doctor to get a diagnosis, and it turns out I have managed to contract a parasite. 
The bad news is that it's going to take another couple of months to purge the parasite from my system.

The good news is that he's a pretty cute parasite. 
Don't-cha Think!?


What am I going to do with a BOY!?

P.S. Don't EVER--under any circumstance--google for images of parasites when pregnant. Or maybe ever.
Mmmm-K?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations! He's adorable already!

Shan said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Mercedes said...

Oh my!! I was just perusing through your blog (looking for that budget sheet :D ) and saw this post!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING! I LOVE boys :) I love my girls too, but boys are so much fun, simple emotions, sad? give them some love and some food or some sleep and they are good to go.
So excited for you guys!

Meli said...

congratulations!!

 

©2009 DAV.I.SON. | by TNB