Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Insanity that Was :: Part I

Yeah, you heard me. Part I. You can't escape it. It will be madness over the next couple of posts!

I just laughed until I cried. Felt good.

Especially after the craziest couple of weeks ever. So fun. But did I mention CRAAAAZY!?

Let's start at the beginning, shall we?
In my head, that was said like the stepmother on Enchanted when she says, "Let's start with the one who started it all, shall we?" 
Yes, it's true. I periodically have villains speaking my thoughts to me.

On the 18th of June, we took our very first flight with our little one--to Dallas, Texas. 

 
She did SO GOOD.
Pardon me. So WELL...

What did we do in Texas? Brace yourselves...

We roasted and baked in 100+ degrees...

...ate delicious food...

...got reacquainted with Kirby's extended family...

...shmoozed Uncle Kadri into letting us lick his camera lens...

...had a crazy great time with Kirby's cousins...
(This included visiting Hurricane Harbor, to which Kirby decided he didn't need to wear shoes, resulting in giant blisters on his feet. Whoops.)

...giggled and screeched...

...learned how to do the crazy-cool rockstar splits...

...played with Grandpa and Grandma Davison...

...got locked out...
(or in, rather.)

...reluctantly released my alter ego villain for the sake of a family skit...

...discovered I'm not the only one with an inner villain...

...teehee...

..."I'm so villainous I can tickle my nose hairs with my own mustache! Bwahaha!"...


...relaxed and played with family...

Loved it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that first picture of emily!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh, i love love love the rockstar splits! hilarious!

 

©2009 DAV.I.SON. | by TNB